AD (728x60)

Powered by Blogger.

About us

Letter bomb sent to French embassy in Rome

Share & Comment

According to sources, the letter was delivered to the French embassy at Palazzo Farnese, the heart of Rome's historical centre, on Wednesday afternoon, a local news portal reported.

It was opened by an employee who was sorting the embassy's mail. When she opened it the envelope burst into flames, as reported. "I saw the flame and I immediately thought it was a bomb," the employee said, adding "I threw the envelope and ran away. I was lucky the sparks didn't hurt my eyes or hands. See more - http://post.jagran.com/letter-bomb-sent-to-french-embassy-in-rome-1439469248

Source: World News
Tags:

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

Copyright © A-Z Videos | Designed by Templateism.com