AD (728x60)

Powered by Blogger.

About us

I'm not nervous about 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon': Kapil Sharma

Share & Comment
 The 34-year-old "Comedy Nights with Kapil" star is making his foray into Bollywood with filmmaker duo Abbas-Mustan's romantic-comedy.
  
"There is no nervousness about the film. I have come far in life and have achieved so much that I don't get nervous now. I have love of my fans and that is enough. I am really happy with the response to the film's songs and trailers, now I am looking forward to the film's release," Kapil said.

The actor rose to fame after he won a reality comedy competition series in 2007.In 2013, he launched his own TV show "Comedy Nights with Kapil" under his banner K9 Production. The comedian, who had become a household name courtesy the show, has no plans to quit television for his movie career.http://post.jagran.com/im-not-nervous-about-kis-kisko-pyaar-karoon-kapil-sharma-1441960492

Source: Entertainment News
Tags:

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

Copyright © A-Z Videos | Designed by Templateism.com